1. Transfer dry bulk solids from one point to another by using shaftless screw and flexible tube
2. Conveying capacity: 100-3000 kg/h
3. Conveying length: ≤ 10 meters
4. Conveying height: ≤ 6 meters
5. GMP design
KLS series flexible screw auger conveyor, which usually consists of interchangeable shaftless screw, flexible conveyor tube, drive motor, hopper, flow-promotion device, sensor and controller, is one of the most reliable and cost effective methods for transferring dry bulk solids from one point to another within a factory. It can satisfy the most diverse and demanding end-use requirements.
1. Dust free operation: The flexible screw conveyor is totally sealed during operation and no air is used as conveying medium
2. Easy to clean: The conveying system can be easily dismantled for cleaning
3. Small foot print: The conveying soft tube takes up little or no floor space within your facility
4. Easy to install: The conveying system is connected by quick-open clamps which makes the installation very easy
5. GMP standatrd: The system is made by stainless steel and mirror polished. No dead corners for cleaning.
6. Low noise and power consumption
| || |
| || |
Conveying to packing machine
| || |
Conveying to storage bin
| || |
Q: What information should be provided in order to get a proposal or quotation?
A: Our flexible screw auger conveyor is customerized. Before we can work out a detailed quotation, we have to know the following information:
1) What product you are going to convey
2) Product particle size and bulk density
3) Conveying distance and height
4) Conveying capacity in kg/h
Q: How the machine will be delivered ?
A: The conveyor is packed in plywood box for shipping
Q: What standard models do you have?
A: We have the following standard models:
Note: The coveying capacity is measured for conveying flour in 4 meters pipe.
|Model ||KLS-1 ||KLS-2 ||KLS-3 ||KLS-4 |
|Conveying capacity kg/h ||400-800 ||800-1500 ||800-2000 ||1500-3000 |
|Motor power KW ||1.5 ||2.2 ||3 ||4 |
|Conveyor pipe length mm ||2-12 ||2-12 ||2-12 ||2-12 |
|Minimum bending radius mm ||1500 ||2000 ||3000 ||4000 |