Views: 10 Author: Stone Chen Publish Time: 2021-10-21 Origin: Site
VHJ series V-shell blender consists of two V-shells of different or same altitudes,and through mechanical transmission,the meterials in these shells are made to move back and forth, crossed over and rotate 360 degree to achieving ultimate uniform mixing. V-shell blenders are commonly used in pharmaceutical, nutriceutical, chemical, food and related industries to mix dried powder and granules with good flowability.
1) Blending chamber volume can be 20 to 3000L;
2) Made by SUS304 or SUS316L high quality stainless steel to meet GMP standard;
3) Vacuum conveyor can be used to feed the blender from the ground with dust-free design;
4) Intensifier bar is available as an option to intensify the mixing effect as well as break the possible agglomerates;
5) Safety guard can be customized according to the acutal working condition.